arriving soon in the area

A place for new members to say a quick hello and introduce themselves.

Moderator: Moderators

Stuart
Rank 0
Rank 0

arriving soon in the area

Post by Stuart »

Hello everybody,

My French Partner, her daughter and I, actually live in Normandy at present.
We are coming down to the area at the end of November to look at various properties in the region, with the view to move next year.
Currently i work for a lot of British house owners, doing renovation, plumbing, painting, landscaping & gardening etc... I hope that i would be able to do the same in the South?
I am Siret registered, my Partner is a registered child minder also.
We would be interested in your views about villages within 30mins off Perpignan where the prices are reasonable and have a social life.
We are happy to have found this forum and website and look forward to receiving your views or be able to meet people on our various visit in the months to come.
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Admin »

Hi Stuart and family and welcome to the forum......and soon to the area. You've chosen a superb part of France to relocate to. Hope you'll love it as much as we do.
if you mess about on the site and forum a bit, you should find answers to your questions....the villages around Perpignan have been discussed at length on the forum in the past. However, social life in the winter is not the region's best point if you're talking late nights out.....but there's usually something going on somewhere that's worth checking out.
Bon courage with the move
Kate