A beloved dog passed away today her name was BISOU..

Post all topics on our furry 4 legged friends here.

Moderator: Moderators

Marguerite & Steve
Rank 5
Rank 5

A beloved dog passed away today her name was BISOU..

Post by Marguerite & Steve »

Heartfelt sympathies Kate for the loss of your dear friend and companion Bisou, she will be sadly missed, but now in doggy heaven, having a little sniff about...xxxxx
Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change.
Life's too short to be anything... but happy.
tia
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by tia »

Sorry to hear of your loss . Have been there a few times due to adopting oldies and is never easy.
Lisa
hamyat
Rank 2
Rank 2

Bisou

Post by hamyat »

So sorry to hear about the loss of your little friend.I know just how you feel.
Robert Ferrieux
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Robert Ferrieux »

I'm so very sorry, Kate, to hear about little Bisou. She was a good friend who shared lots of fun and affection with you. She had a good life with you, and that's what's important.
Bisou's now in that happy hunting ground where all good dogs go, and you're the richer for having loved and cared for her.

H xx
Steve
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Steve »

Hi there Kate,

I know what you are going through we lost our own best friend Chester 3 weeks ago.

We got him aged 6 weeks old from a rescue charity & he was over 13 when he very suddenly left us.

Steve
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

We got Bisou at 6 weeks and she has never left my side since. The house feels so big and quiet without her. Thanks for all your thoughts.
Sandy M
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Sandy M »

We are so very sorry to hear that Bisous has passed on, Kate. Losing a beloved pet and member of the family is always devastating. You are in our hearts and thoughts xXx And we're very sad about Chester too, Steve...
Robert Ferrieux
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Robert Ferrieux »

This is a sad period. I'm so sorry, Steve, to hear about your friend Chester. Try to remember all the good times you had, and all the happiness that you gave him.

In time I'll tell you a sweet story about a friend's cat which is buried in my garden. It'll give you a smile, but it can wait.

Helen
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Kate I have just got back from the UK and am so sorry to read about Bisous.
No more suffering for her but I do feel for your loss.xx
Dylan