Satellite dish!

Problems/advice relating to your PC/Mac/Phone/Television/ Satellite TV/DVD/Blu ray......

Moderator: Moderators

Deeb
Rank 0
Rank 0

Satellite dish!

Post by Deeb »

Hi everyone!
I wonder if anyone can help? My brothers when they were over last month kindly installed a satellite dish so I could keep up to date with Corrie etc.! However we have every channel from Belarus to Turkmenistan but no English channels whatsoever. I know it is a case of tweeking the dish but neither my husband or I are particularly competent in such matters. Can anyone give us advice for Les nuls. Or better still is there anyone who would be willing to install it properly at a non extortionate fee????
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

where do you live?
Dylan
mrob343
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Satellite dish!

Post by mrob343 »

Deeb wrote:Hi everyone!
I wonder if anyone can help? My brothers when they were over last month kindly installed a satellite dish so I could keep up to date with Corrie etc.! However we have every channel from Belarus to Turkmenistan but no English channels whatsoever. I know it is a case of tweeking the dish but neither my husband or I are particularly competent in such matters. Can anyone give us advice for Les nuls. Or better still is there anyone who would be willing to install it properly at a non extortionate fee????
Hi,
Try Alex.Here"s his details:

SkyDigi - BBC,ITV,Ch4,Ch5,Sky & UK Radio - website - email
4 Avenue de la Gare, 66400 Ceret, France - Phone: 00 33 (0)4 68 87 18 30
We are a European company that supplies Sky in France and digital satellite equipment to receive UK TV and radio across Languedoc Roussillon. We provide high quality products and a highly efficient after sales service, offering every solution for your viewing needs. Whether it’s a Viewing Card, a Sky/freesat digital box or the complete solution, we can help you. Skydigi can install a system that will enable you to receive all the BBC, ITV, CH4, CH5 and all free to air and radio channels across all regions of Pyrenees-Orientales, without any monthly payments.
Please feel free to contact us to arrange a demonstration of BBC/Sky, High Definition TV (HD), Hard drive satellite recorders or any range of Television’s in our Showroom (by appointment only please). Please do not hesitate to call us for further information regarding anything TV/Satellite related. It is so easy to buy the wrong product and we are here to advise you.
Also available: •Installation, dish alignment and problem solving throughout France • Sky viewing packages (UK & Irish cards) • Sky digiboxes • SKY + • SkyHD • FreeSat • Satellite Dishes • Internet by Satellite • Flat screen TV’s & Home cinema • Plus many other digital solutions.
Deeb
Rank 0
Rank 0

Satellite dish!

Post by Deeb »

Thank you for the details will give Alex a call.
montgolfiere
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by montgolfiere »

i could help if you havent any luck with SkyDigi
www.british-tv-in-france.co.uk
cheers
The Skyman
Robert Ferrieux
Rank 5
Rank 5

Satellite dish

Post by Robert Ferrieux »

Mr Montgolfière is THE expert.
RF.
Marguerite & Steve
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Marguerite & Steve »

montgolfiere wrote:i could help if you havent any luck with SkyDigi
www.british-tv-in-france.co.uk
cheers
The Skyman

...have used him, very good and very reasonably priced.
Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change.
Life's too short to be anything... but happy.
Deeb
Rank 0
Rank 0

satellite dish

Post by Deeb »

Just a little thank you to you all for your help. I ended up calling the sky man and he set us up with all we needed and has sent us to TV heaven!
Thanks!