Perpicat

Flights; transfers; trains; ferries; routes; getting to and from the PO; lifts offered or wanted; motoring and biking matters.

Moderator: Moderators

Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Santiago »

Well, the normally excellent Frogbus let us down a bit today.

Having to come back from Girona as her flight was cancelled, the Frogbus decided, without asking the passengers, not to bother stopping at Le Boulou, where I was waiting to collect Rachel.

So in future, if you don't book ahead, make sure you tell the driver if you want to get off at Le Boulou.
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

lets go really off topic.

I use National express for onward travel in UK if I go via leeds bradford airport, always book onlin and state the stop I want. I have to remind the driver each time that I want to stop at a particular place, he comments that I am not on the manufest for that stop even though my ticket states it.

So if a national company can get it wrong so can the small operators;

We have to let our voices be heard.
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
monsans
Rank 4
Rank 4

Perpicat

Post by monsans »

Re Blackduff's suggestions. I don't have a mobile french or otherwise. I do have a french landline. Why does the 'driver' not phone the client. He's the one going to get paid. Where is the 'service' due to the paying client.
monsans
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by monsans »

Nearly forgot Thanks Thumbelina for that vote.
Don't forget folks that Taxi Capeille pick up on a ring no matter the time during 24 hours.
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Received by email

Hi there,

I would just like to pass on, after one year of superlative service from Perpicat, my enthusiastic support for this fantastic father-son-and-wife 'navette' business.

Time after time, Perpicat has, quite literally, 'gone the extra mile for me', shuttling me between Collioure, Girona and Barcelona as I balance a new life here in PO with the need to visit my ageing mother in Scotland on a regular basis.

The unfailing commitment to personal service, and the friendly manner of both Ben and his father, backed up by the highly efficient office skills of Ben's wife, make this aspect of any trip back to the UK a real pleasure, and Real Life starts again from the moment I land at Girona or Barcelona to be met by them.

Could not praise any business more highly, and wish that my own (I used to own and run a Group of companies in Scotland before retiring here) had consistently been as good with its customers as Perpicat unfailingly manages to be.

A real credit to the area. My partner Fiona (cc above), a regular visitor to PO for over 10 years, would absolutely endorse everything that I have written.

Best regards,
Paul
Robert Ferrieux
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Robert Ferrieux »

Hear Hear.