Good accountant?

Banking, insurance, currency exchange, taxation, prices.

Moderator: Moderators

caroline postlethwaite
Rank 2
Rank 2

Good accountant?

Post by caroline postlethwaite »

Does anybody know a good accountant in the Sorede /Argeles area who thinks about what may be most beneficial for us?
thumbelina
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by thumbelina »

Sorry, no. In my experience you'll struggle to find one over here who puts you first and works in YOUR best interest! :?
Puddles
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Puddles »

I have posted this before but will do it again.
The firm I use is
Dominique Randon
11Rue Ettore Bugatti
Espace Polygone
Perpignan
Tel 04 68 63 77 63

He does speak english , but if telephoning , you will need to insist on speaking to him , or finding out a time he will be there.
PS He is cheaper than anyother I have come across , & yes he does have your best intrestes at heart. Once he gets you as a client he wants to keep you , so therefore he will do what he can within the law to keep you happy.
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
mrob343
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by mrob343 »

thumbelina wrote:Sorry, no. In my experience you'll struggle to find one over here who puts you first and works in YOUR best interest! :?
Yes i have to agree with thumbelina on this one,trying to find a acc thats willing to work for you is hard work, i guess they are to wrapped up in their admin......................................................
Best of LUCK that's what you need
Cheers
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

I can recommend
Cathy BIEGEL - Sylvie CORTES
SARL BC GESTION & PORTAGE
8 impasse du liège 66450 POLLESTRES
33+(04) 68 56 41 33 - 06 23 12 73 66 - 06 20 31 01 85
www.bcgestion.com - www.bcportage.com - www.formation-bcgestion.com
contact@bcgestion.com
SIRET : 509 181 988 000 15
APE : 7022Z

They are two extremely nice ladies (little english I'm afraid) one of whom is an accountant and the other of whom is expert in other financial stuff, who have got together to form a new company, which does your accountancy and concentrates on where to to make savings for you, and they seem to be fairly cheap (compared to many) and very honest - and very approachable and friendly. I know someone (on this forum actually) for whom they have saved several thousand euros in tax through their knowledge of the system.
caroline postlethwaite
Rank 2
Rank 2

Thank you very much we will try those 2 recommendations as my poor husband has looked white as a sheet this week, trying to deal with accounts stuff.
eda66
Rank 1
Rank 1

BC GESTION - Testimony

Post by eda66 »

Just to add to Kate's comments: thanks to the lovely and efficient ladies in BC Gestion, I was able not only to save money but actually get a refund from the Hotel des Impots on Income Tax (enough to cover the Taxe foncière bill !!).

I found them approachable, keen to help and affordable..........and no, I do not work with or for them. It's great to get good service and I'm happy to share this experience.

eliane
caroline postlethwaite
Rank 2
Rank 2

We tried the two ladies

Thank you for the recommendation Kate. James looks less white & is even being more able to face paperwork. It's early days but he's impressed so far.
Carmen
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: We tried the two ladies

Post by Carmen »

caroline postlethwaite wrote:Thank you for the recommendation Kate. James looks less white & is even being more able to face paperwork. It's early days but he's impressed so far.
I agree with Kate BC Gestion, they are great girls, great to work with and do a great job!!!
macwad
Rank 0
Rank 0

Good Accountant

Post by macwad »

Patrice Perrin of At & T Associes

Speaks and writes excellent English. having been a regulated Financial Advisor here in France he is my accountant and is recommended to my clients and business associates here and all are very happy with him.

He is on Boulevard Kennedy in Perpignan and agreed with me to expand his English client business last year through my referalls. Mention me [Martin Waddell] and ask for him or his nephew Vincent Alessandro

His efforts are about you as the client paying as little as your due.

Email: patrice.perrin@atassocies.fr

Patrice PERRIN
Expert Comptable
Commissaire aux Comptes

AT&ASSOCIES SARL |39 Boulevard Kennedy | 66100 Perpignan | Tel. 04 68 66 06 06 | Fax. 04 68 66 05 05 |
www.atassocies.fr http://qantea.com http://www.inaa.org
mand
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by mand »

I'm having real problems getting an accountant firstly tried the 2 ladies in perpignan, Had a meeting with them they were really nice and were happy to do my accounts and told me they would email me a contract, received that and asked a few questions but didn't get a reply emailed them again asking what was happening only to be told they are now to busy to take on any new work (but it took them 2 months to let me know this).

So i tried calling Dominique Randon got an answering machine, left a message but he never got back to me.

I then emailed Patrice Perrin of At & T Associes and this morning i received a receipt saying it had been binned without being read...

Anyone recommend someone else i could try?