Pathetic

Have you used a local company or service in the P-O? Put your recommendations here/Share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

G
Rank 0
Rank 0

Pathetic

Post by G »

but true. I need to find someone/somewhere in Perpignan who can do my washing and ironing for a few weeks. Does anyone know of a dry celaners/laundry that will do a service wash and iron? No reasonable cost refused. Require receipt. Thanks in advance.
blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by blackduff »

There's a service in Argeles Plage in the Costa Blanca shopping area. They stay open all of the year and they can do the washing and ironing.

I don't have the name of the place but it's next to the Asian restaurant "Escale de Asia".

I don't know about their service and prices ~ I just know where they're located.

Blackduff
FACEBOOK THOUGHTS: Remember that old phrase: if you're not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
G
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by G »

Thanks but it's a bit of a drive to do the washing ;-)

There must be somewhere in Perpigan centre surely? I've tried Googling but no luck.
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

How about trying these people G? According to their ad they do washing and ironing....

Vallespir Cleaning & Services - ronald.turley@wanadoo.frl
Throughout the region - Phone: 06 70 89 46 92 (Blaheen) 06 85 21 78 41 (Ron)
CLEANING SERVICES
General household cleaning, washing ironing...
Deep Steam Cleaning/difficult areas.
Oven Cleaning.
Fully Registered: Siret number: 49824627100015
blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by blackduff »

Mea Culpa G
The place in Argeles does not iron. I past this place last night.

blackduff
FACEBOOK THOUGHTS: Remember that old phrase: if you're not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.