coaches to Girona

Flights; transfers; trains; ferries; routes; getting to and from the PO; lifts offered or wanted; motoring and biking matters.

Moderator: Moderators

Chantal
Rank 2
Rank 2

coaches to Girona

Post by Chantal »

Re. a previous recommendation (Helen/ Robert Ferrieux?) here on the subject, we've enquired about Perpicat (http://perpicat.com).

so, FYI:

Just spoke now to Mr. Bourlaties / ?Bourlies re. their departure Perpignan - Girona as we had not received confirmation to an email we sent late in the evening.

Found out that:

1) payments are made on boarding (apparently not evident when making an internet booking as 'hubby' told me).

2) Where to board the coach:
the website site says 'Perpignan SNCF'.
The man told me just now : Perpignan GARE ROUTIERE - No. 13
(that's next to Espace Mediterannee).

You might therefore be wise to check prior to departure, as not quite next door to each other! :wink:

Best of luck.

Chantal :)
A fresh outlook on life! Une nouvelle vision de la vie! - www.ShantalOneSupport.com - +44 7909 330446
blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by blackduff »

One of our posters tried this bus. The bus met her at the Mairie in Argeles. The time for pickup was a bit too early but the price was certainly good.

From Argeles to Girona coming and going was 40€. If you only want a one-way trip, it's 25€. Not bad.

This poster hasn't returned yet but when she does get home, I'll post a bit more.

Blackduff
FACEBOOK THOUGHTS: Remember that old phrase: if you're not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
Chantal
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: coaches to Girona / Perpicat

Post by Chantal »

re. prior posting (copied at end of this message)

The minibus departed from Gare Routière, bay 13.

Mr Boularas did the driving. He was most pleasant, jovial and willing to help as much as possible. He also volunteered to help our guests with check-in procedures (Ryanair new system). Meeting and talking to him was a positive experience.

Confirmation was made that departures, in addition to the above, also take place from a number of Town Hall villages.

tel: 04 68 80 69 98 - 06 87 70 29 32
www.perpicat.com
contact@perpicat.com

chantal :)

Chantal wrote:Re. a previous recommendation (Helen/ Robert Ferrieux?) here on the subject, we've enquired about Perpicat (http://perpicat.com).

so, FYI:

Just spoke now to Mr. Bourlaties / ?Bourlies re. their departure Perpignan - Girona as we had not received confirmation to an email we sent late in the evening.

Found out that:

1) payments are made on boarding (apparently not evident when making an internet booking as 'hubby' told me).

2) Where to board the coach:
the website site says 'Perpignan SNCF'.
The man told me just now : Perpignan GARE ROUTIERE - No. 13
(that's next to Espace Mediterannee).

You might therefore be wise to check prior to departure, as not quite next door to each other! :wink:

Best of luck.

Chantal :)
A fresh outlook on life! Une nouvelle vision de la vie! - www.ShantalOneSupport.com - +44 7909 330446
polremy
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by polremy »

Ah - I see you mention Ryanair check in procedure
I have been worrying about this.
We booked our flights last October with one piece of hold baggage.
We paid for airport check-in when we booked.
I am probably worrying needlessly but, surely they can't now expect us to check in online, can they?
Robert Ferrieux
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Robert Ferrieux »

from Helen:

Chantal, I'm so glad to know that you were pleased with Perpi'cat. M.Boularis is indeed very reliable, friendly, polite and helpful.
I don't know if I'm privileged (...) but on the two occasions I've needed his services, he came right to St.Nazaire to pick me up, and on the return journeys dropped me off in front of my house. When my sister comes for a visit he does the same....even heaving the old bag into the back of the bus.

(Her vintage Vuitton, bien sûr.)
Serge

Post by Serge »

Robert Ferrieux wrote:When my sister comes for a visit he does the same....even heaving the old bag into the back of the bus.
Wicked! Image