Tracey at Leroy Marlin

The best place to buy this and that? Recommend shops and share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

TOM AND BARB
Rank 3
Rank 3

Tracey at Leroy Marlin

Post by TOM AND BARB »

Hello,

Does anyone have a work e-mail address for Tracey Biggins at Leroy Marlin.

I have lost her phone number but would prefer to use e-mail anyway if possible.

Last time I spoke to Tracey she told me that LM were in the process of setting up an e-mail address for at the store.

I find Tracey really helpful, particularly when needing to order non stock items.

Thanks
joffan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by joffan »

I have one of Tracey's business cards - it is over 12 months old though. The email address is tfabregas@leroymerlin.fr
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

You can reach Tracey on 04 68 85 77 13 Thursday is her day off though!
Steve&Julie
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Steve&Julie »

I agree that Tracey is brilliant, she helped us buy our foyer, would have been lost without her, nothing was too much trouble.
joffan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by joffan »

I was at Leroy Merlin yesterday, I had bought a tin of paint (Dulux super monocouche) when I opened it it was like water, the lid had obviously been taken off by someone else, paint used and replaced by water! I was furious and although I can speak good French I am not very good at being angry (must learn some new words). I asked for Tracey - she was brilliant and got the paint changed for me.

Joffan
polremy
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by polremy »

what will they think of next.
i know paint is cher in france but that is pushing things a bit far - using it, filling it with water and taking it back for a refund!!
i could never do that - i make too much mess all over the tin.
Nigel and Karen
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Nigel and Karen »

I bought a tin at Weldom in St Cyp village and when i went to use it it was a compleatly different colour (even though the colours name was the same) to the last tin (a different brand but the same name of colour) I took it back and they changed it with no problems.

edann42
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by edann42 »

Try buying the colour Basque Rouge!! There are four different shades I've come across already! Ridiculous!!
blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by blackduff »

Laser colouring is the same. You have to buy the same brand with your paint colour.

Same for the paint in the photo. One is Delux and the other paint cannot determine from the photo.

Blackduff
PaddyFrog
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by PaddyFrog »

Mr Bricolage on the left:
Brun Normand 5450 Special Bois

on the right
3V3
Peinture Bois
Aqa - Stop
Satin

Brun Normand 960

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I magnified the pic
Michael
blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by blackduff »

PF
You're cheating. I tried to figure out how to bring up the photos but they seem to have me sign up something.

I thought the can on the right was a Delux logo with the panther. I'm going to get a magnifier soon~maybe for my 70th birthday.

Thanks

Blackduff
Nigel and Karen
Rank 4
Rank 4

Photo is in Imageshack, if you click on it it loads a larger one up, but with an advert or two, but quite safe to use.
blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by blackduff »

Nigel
I was still unable to get the photo while in the Imageshack. When I click the photo, I arrive in Photoshack and there's a box with some various URL numbers, etc.. There's several tabs but non of them gave me a larger size. It does tell me how to join up with Imageshack.

I tried and tried but it didn't work for me. It might work differently, since you must be a member.

Oh well, I'm going to borrow the magnifier from the Frog.

More specific about the variations of the colour, visit the Laser department at Leroy and they have a large selection of the tints. Depending on which brand, the colour changes~of course the type of wood changes too. Now I have a large selection of tints of lasures.

Blackduff
Nigel and Karen
Rank 4
Rank 4

Thanks for the feed back.

I was told that this would work??

more work needed?