Perpicat

Flights; transfers; trains; ferries; routes; getting to and from the PO; lifts offered or wanted; motoring and biking matters.

Moderator: Moderators

Rose
Rank 4
Rank 4

Perpicat

Post by Rose »

Just to let everyone know that there is an alternative to Frogbus in case the times of their shuttle are not convenient to everyone. Helen Ferrieux mentioned this in another post. Perpicat takes you direct to your door and costs 25 euros one way. My husband is arriving at Gerona at 8.50p.m. and as they do not have any reservations for their shuttle at 11.45 p.m. they are going to bring him back straightaway.

They have a site:

www.perpicat.com
Rose
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Rose »

Husband delivered, brought to door and now snoring in bed. All for 25 euros. What more can you ask for?
carol sheridan
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by carol sheridan »

A non-snoring husband? :D :D
PaddyFrog
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by PaddyFrog »

We were picked up at 3:30 this morning (Sunday) by Mr B and transported to Gerona.
What a charming and polite man, my daughter had used him with a group of friends on Thursday to Gerona, he is picking her up again on Monday, He is picking us up on Friday.

He is a Gem,

Thanks Helen.

Will recommend him to all our friends.

He will also do Barcelona Airport.
Michael
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

crikey, they have internet connexion in the Kasbah. They only had mint tea and hookah pipes when I went .jolly holls :lol:
thumbelina
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by thumbelina »

You on hols, PF?

Bonne vacances!!!
john
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by john »

1 hr 15 mins from the centre of Perps to Girona Airport (or vv) is pushing it a bit (esp in a bus).

Like so many bus timetables it seems a bit optimistic to me.
PaddyFrog
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by PaddyFrog »

thumbelina wrote:You on hols, PF?

Bonne vacances!!!
Celebrating Anne's Birthday.
Michael
thumbelina
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by thumbelina »

Happy Birthday Anne!

And have a lovely rest in the warm both of you(its b horrible here again today! lol)
Serge

Post by Serge »

Have you got the 'white robes' on PF?

or are you more of a beige suit and straw hat type person .......
PaddyFrog
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by PaddyFrog »

Serge wrote:Have you got the 'white robes' on PF?

or are you more of a beige suit and straw hat type person .......
:lol: :lol:
Michael
Robert Ferrieux
Rank 5
Rank 5

Perpicat

Post by Robert Ferrieux »

Helen writes:

Yes, John, Mr. B of Perpicat gets you from Perpignan to Gerona airport in 1 hr 15 mins....and does NOT drive like a mad man. He speaks English, French, Catalan and Arabic, with a smattering of German and Spanish.
I can recommend him in full confidence.
Once again, here's his number:
04 68 80 69 98 (office - his wife answers the phone). You'll get him on his mobile:
06 87 70 29 32
john
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by john »

Well,fair enough then Helen. You've (unlike me) been on his bus,but I know I'd be hard pressed to do it in 75 mins my car (and I'm not a particularly slow driver).

And presumably it is all rather dependent on no queues/holdups at the border (hard to guarantee in summer!)
Serge

Post by Serge »

PF,

That Terry from t'B & B in Emmerdale is in Morocco, he's been gone for a long time now and all t'locals are beginning to gossip, they think he might be 'shacked' up with somebody else and that woman in t'cafe is disraught - have you seen him?

....................only t'dale is not all that far from here and I could nip over and tell them.