Patterned concrete

Have you used a local company or service in the P-O? Put your recommendations here/Share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

kilnadeemaeast
Rank 1
Rank 1

Patterned concrete

Post by kilnadeemaeast »

Hi

does anyone know if there is a company doing patterned concrete in the area. This link shows what I'm looking for

http://procrete.ie/

Many thanks
Ellen
Ellen
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Dylan
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

I have client who had a driveway done like this, it was about 5 years ago. I will email to ask and post an update
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Hi
We had the front of our house done last year and it's great. Cheaper than actually paving stones, but looks great and there's no grouting in between the stones to start cracking! :-)

It's called beton décoratif and the company were in Canet Village. There are several people who do it in the area though.

Will check out the name with my husband when I catch him and add later! :-)
kilnadeemaeast
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by kilnadeemaeast »

Many many thanks to everyone who replied. The help and support of the Forum is invaluable.

Kate: it's obvious isn't it when you are told "beton decoratif"!
Ellen
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Haha. Yes, I suppose it's logical, but it's not vocabulary that we learn in our French lessons.
Still haven't caught my husband. He's a fast runner!! :lol: Get back to you as soon as he gives me the name and contact details.
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

The company my client used was DecoSol. From Can't, but he thinks they are no longer trading.
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

Debeneur.