Accom Required Nr Rivesaltes

Buying, selling or renting in the area

Moderator: Moderators

TAChris

Accom Required Nr Rivesaltes

Post by TAChris »

Hi, my wife (French) and I + children (3 & 7 yrs old) are moving to Perpignan area in July from Uk. We are looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom house to rent, max 1000 euros, 15 mins max from Espira de l'Agly NR Rivesaltes. We already have both English and French income. I run a UK software company. Many thanks for any help. regards Chris
Quintus
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Accom Required Nr Rivesaltes

Post by Quintus »

Hi Chris,

I don't know if this might suits you but we will have our apartment in centre of Perpignan for rent but from September/October for longer term.
It is a comfortable and very nice 3 bedrooms with two balconies and located in the centre of Perpignan with very easy access to everything, free parking etc.

We have recently bought a house and are in the middle of renovation. So if you are still interested then, please contact me closer to September and I will be able to confirm exact date, etc.

Good luck with your move!
Edyta
CarolineN
Rank 3
Rank 3

house rental

Post by CarolineN »

we have a 2 double bedroom/2 bathroom house for rent in Torreilles from end of August - next July ... any good?
Sweaty Betty
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Sweaty Betty »

Would a place in Estagel suit you? Lovely spacious house in the village with a courtyard garden?
CarolineN
Rank 3
Rank 3

house near riveslate

Post by CarolineN »

hi

did you find something? Torreilles - we have a house there.
Jenjenlouise
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Jenjenlouise »

Hi is that place in estagel still free?
english and french speaking mobile hair dresser in the 66 free devis.