Certificat Medical

Health questions, information, advice, French health system, mutuels....

Moderator: Moderators

Davidsimon
Rank 3
Rank 3

Certificat Medical

Post by Davidsimon »

As there is plenty of space around the house I'm staying in,I thought a bit of target shooting with an air rifle might be fun.Does anyone know the current price of the certificat that I'll need is here in Argeles?
Allan
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Certificat Medical

Post by Allan »

Davidsimon wrote:As there is plenty of space around the house I'm staying in,I thought a bit of target shooting with an air rifle might be fun.Does anyone know the current price of the certificat that I'll need is here in Argeles?
Do you need certificat foe an air rifle?
tia
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by tia »

i would ask at your local mairie or garde de chasse. They will know if you need a permit or not . ps is called permis de chasse i think, not certificat medical ( which is medical certficate)
Davidsimon
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Davidsimon »

The French site that sells the model I'm looking for, told me they only need a certificat that was made within 15 days of the date I place the order ( membership of a hunting club is needed for a shotgun or bolt action rifle).I've Googled and found a site which says there is a national standard charge for the cert but the site was last updated two years ago,so I doubt it will be current.
Pighunter
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Pighunter »

I don't know anything about air rifles here, but when applying for my permis de chasse I was required to produce a medical certificate.

This involved a visit to the doctor who advised that I was required to undergo an eye test at an opticians first, which cost around 50 euros, followed by the medical certificate he produced for the standard fee of 23 euros.

This may or may not be the same for your purposes.
Davidsimon
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Davidsimon »

Thanks. that looks about the same as the site quoted,so if yours was recent, inflation hasn't struck yet.