La Botiga, Laroque des Albères

Scan the list of restaurants reviewed by members, post new reviews, discuss food topics, post your favourite recipe.....

Moderator: Moderators

sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

La Botiga, Laroque des Albères

Post by sue and paul »

1. Does anyone know if this new restaurant serves fish choices?
2. Are they open this coming Sunday lunchtime?
3. Would they recommend it?

We want to eat out with friends, one of whom only eats fish dishes, which must not include any dairy whatsoever, i.e. no cheese sauce etc.

If not La Botiga, then where? Help :shock:
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Went to the Salamandre in Sorede last week with friends, two of whom are vegetarians. There was both fish and risotto on the menu. They seemed very happy with their choice, tho don't know about dairy products.

The Pierranne in Villelongue will take requests I believe so you could ring them up in advance and explain what you need...but I suppose most restaurants will do that out of season.
malcolmcooper
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by malcolmcooper »

Hi, I just walked past La Botiga and had a look for you. They close Saturday lunch and all day Monday. They have a list of vegetarian options and fish options. I've eaten there recently and it's on good form.
Malcolm Cooper

I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
pbb
Rank 2
Rank 2

La Botiga

Post by pbb »

We have eaten very well at La Botiga and they usually have a fish dish on the menu. Why not ring and ask?
sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by sue and paul »

Thanks. Very helpful. Yes, I can ring and ask….but recommendations are also good