English speaking gynaecologist

Health questions, information, advice, French health system, mutuels....

Moderator: Moderators

Nigel Bright
Rank 3
Rank 3

English speaking gynaecologist

Post by Nigel Bright »

My wife is searching for a English speaking gynaecologist. Can anyone help?
Brighty
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Dr Bruno bachelard at the CH in Perps is a gyny. Did much of his training in the Uk, so excellent English Nice guy too....but he's a man. Number would be in pages jaunes.

I go to Claire Hauffman in Ceret who is both GP and gyny. Really nice lady but her english is limited.

bonne chance
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

There is a lady in Argeles who I seem to remember speaks english. Coming from Intermarche direction towards the village go straight across the traffic lights and about 100 yds past the lights she is on the left. Think Im right in saying your doctor will need to give your wife a prescription to see her or any other gyny.
Dylan
mand
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by mand »

Mira Ulrike

55 rte Nationale
66700 ARGELES SUR MER

04 68 81 80 23

I asked my doctor if I needed a prescription and he said it was one of the few things that a prescription wasn't needed and to contact direct, but check with your own GP first

Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Thanks Mandy. I wasnt certain whether a prescription was needed or not. My doc gave me one when I went.
Dylan
sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by sue and paul »

I've seen Dr Mira a few times and she is most pleasant, as far as that can go with a gyny. I didn't know she speaks English. I'll give it a go next time I see her!!
Nigel Bright
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Nigel Bright »

Thanks for the info ladies. I will pass it on to my wife.
Brighty
khushfehmi045

Post by khushfehmi045 »

Coming from Intermarche direction towards the village go straight across the traffic lights and about 100 yds past the lights she is on the left. Think Im right in saying your doctor will need to give your wife a prescription to see her or any other gyny.

Our complete set of Testking 300-115 test questions and sterling.edu study guides you in exact way so you will pass your real 70-461 exam www.madonna.edu with flying colors of Maryland University of Integrative Health
Last edited by khushfehmi045 on Sun 21 Dec 2014 11:15, edited 1 time in total.
Nigel Bright
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Nigel Bright »

My wife thanks everyone for their suggestions. We appreciate your help.
Brighty
tia
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by tia »

you do not need a prescription to see a gyny .you just ring up and make an appointment.