Online shopping in UK but for Delivery in France

The best place to buy this and that? Recommend shops and share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

rhys
Rank 4
Rank 4

Online shopping in UK but for Delivery in France

Post by rhys »

Morning all.
Anyone know of a service which will deliver ( either to the door or to a De'partementale depot somewhere would also do ) in Roussillon stuff bought online in UK ?

I found someone who does this for the Dordogne area but so far not Roussillon.
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

We bought an exhaust from a car spares depot in south uk delivered to our door in 4 days.
What are you looking to buy?
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

Can you explain why you need to do it this round-about way? You can usually find sellers on ebay who will ship to France if the goods are not too bulky (even if their entry says UK only, they often will if you ask). And I have used Amazon US, UK, DE and even occasionally Amazon Fr.
rhys
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by rhys »

It's a specific television currently on half price offer at Sainsbury's, which has v good reviews from purchasers : Sainsbury do not deliver outside the UK, so I would need some kind of transport / shipping service.

There are people who specialize in delivering to France stuff ordered online from English supermarkets, b ut so far I have not found one which delivers to Roussillon.
malcolmcooper
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by malcolmcooper »

You could try this https://www.bongous.com/package-forwarding.php

I have no affiliation.
Malcolm Cooper

I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
Nigel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Nigel »

This one has worked very well for me on several occasions...will collect from Uk address...can you get someone to go and buy the TV and have it collected from their home

http://www.parcel2go.com/