National Joke Day

Something to say that doesn't fit anywhere else? Voilà!
PublicInfo
Rank 0
Rank 0

National Joke Day

Post by PublicInfo »

Supposedly August 16th was national joke day on social media.

A man was arrested and taken to an interrogation room.
He says to the police officer “I’m not saying a word without my lawyer presentâ€￾
“You are the lawyerâ€￾ says the policeman.
“Exactly, so where’s my present?
PatrickF
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by PatrickF »

An American couple are on a driving holiday through Wales, and pass through the town named
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

They were obviously having trouble trying to say the word and neither really knew the correct Welsh pronunciation. So, they decided to stop for lunch in the town and maybe ask a local to say the name properly for them.

As they sat in the restaurant, the husband leaned over to talk to a young blonde girl sitting at the next table.

"Excuse me" said the man. "We were wondering if you could tell us the name of where we are. Could you pronounce it really slowly? Would you mind?"

The young blonde looked at the man in a slightly bemused way, leans over towards him and says...

"Burrrrrr...Gurrrrrr...Kiiiiiinnng"
Owens88
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Owens88 »

John
www.Goodviews.co.uk

Vernet Les Bains and East Midlands
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

What do you call a Spanish flasher?
Senor Willy.
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

PatrickF wrote:An American couple are on a driving holiday through Wales, and pass through the town named
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

They were obviously having trouble trying to say the word and neither really knew the correct Welsh pronunciation. So, they decided to stop for lunch in the town and maybe ask a local to say the name properly for them.

As they sat in the restaurant, the husband leaned over to talk to a young blonde girl sitting at the next table.

"Excuse me" said the man. "We were wondering if you could tell us the name of where we are. Could you pronounce it really slowly? Would you mind?"

The young blonde looked at the man in a slightly bemused way, leans over towards him and says...

"Burrrrrr...Gurrrrrr...Kiiiiiinnng"
Restaurants and lunch in Llanfair PG? Not when I lived around there.