Furniture White Ring Remover

Something to say that doesn't fit anywhere else? Voilà!
Anthea & Tim
Rank 3
Rank 3

Furniture White Ring Remover

Post by Anthea & Tim »

I have been trying to find a suitable product for removing heat/water stains from wood furniture. Having searched a couple of Bricos in person and on line I seem to have drawn a blank. I have found a suitable item on Amazon.fr but it is €60.00 compared to £7.50 on Amazon.co.uk. Amazon UK won't post it to France - it is inflammable, similarly I cannot buy it in U.K. and carry as hand/hold luggage - for the same reason.

Does anyone know of or can recommend a suitable French product which might do the job.
Allan
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Furniture White Ring Remover

Post by Allan »

Anthea & Tim wrote:I have been trying to find a suitable product for removing heat/water stains from wood furniture. Having searched a couple of Bricos in person and on line I seem to have drawn a blank. I have found a suitable item on Amazon.fr but it is €60.00 compared to £7.50 on Amazon.co.uk. Amazon UK won't post it to France - it is inflammable, similarly I cannot buy it in U.K. and carry as hand/hold luggage - for the same reason.

Does anyone know of or can recommend a suitable French product which might do the job.
Google is your friend

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=remov ... ent=safari
CarolineN
Rank 3
Rank 3

furniture marks

Post by CarolineN »

hi if you are not in a rush, I have some stuff that is specifically for this. but I wont be at our house until June if you can wait.
Anthea & Tim
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Anthea & Tim »

Allan, thanks; Google is indeed a friend. However, I had already tried a couple of those Google "tips" - to no avail - hence looking for a commercial product.

Caroline, thank you for the kind offer, I have one more avenue to try - if that does not work I will pm you - where are you located?
Allan
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Allan »

You don't say which product you have found on Amazon.co.uk but the one closest to £7.50 is made by Liberon. If that is the one you want then try looking at liberon.fr or again, good old google.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?client= ... g1Evk7wGBc

Liberon is I believe a French company and there products are widely sold in diy stores here

If that is entirely the wrong product then please post an Amazon link to the one you are looking for.
Anthea & Tim
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Anthea & Tim »

Thank you again Allan.

It is indeed Liberon RINGR125 Détachant bois 125 ml remover that I have been looking for. Neither Leroy Merlin nor Weldom had it in stock, despite being shown as stockist on the Liberon website.

I have emailed Liberon and asked them how I can order some.