Thank You

Something to say that doesn't fit anywhere else? Voilà!
Merisin
Rank 4
Rank 4

Thank You

Post by Merisin » Fri 04 Jan 2019 11:51

Hi Guys. It's a bit of a long shot but I hope worth a try. The other day we had a spot of bother with the trailer in Bricodepot's car park at Claira. A couple passing by heard us talking and came to the rescue. They were called, we think, Joe and Allison and lived somewhere near Tuchan. Never really had a chance to say " Thank You" 'cos they suddenly had to leave when they got an urgent call on their mobile. Something about their dog.

We hope that either they read this or someone who knows them can pass it on. They got us out of a jam and we're very grateful.

It's ages since I wrote anything on here. It's a bit sad really. Once upon a time this forum buzzed. But not any more. I guess it just went out of fashion.

Enjoy 2019!

Moira and Patrick
Last edited by Merisin on Wed 09 Jan 2019 08:39, edited 1 time in total.

martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Thank You

Post by martyn94 » Mon 07 Jan 2019 16:45

Merisin wrote:
It's ages since I wrote anything on here. It's a bit sad really. Once upon a time this forum buzzed. But not any more. I guess it just went out of fashion.

Enjoy 2019! If you're a British citizen you could be in for quite a ride.

Moira and Patrick
“Quite a ride” might be entertaining for a while, if pretty disastrous however it turned out. But we’ve taken since mid-2016 to go slowly backwards: it’s not obvious why things are now going to change very radically.

I think that both sides of the debate in the U.K. have become deluded by the idea that the other 27 member states still care very much whether we stay or go or live or die. I suspect that many of them would be quite content to be shot of us, even if it’s not yet diplomatic to say so.