Gerona airport to Perpignan

Looking for a lift or able to offer one? Post required dates, times and airport here. (For your safetly, please send any personal details by PM or private email)
Vee and Dave
Rank 0
Rank 0

Gerona airport to Perpignan

Post by Vee and Dave »

Now that the Frogbus is no more, how can one get from Gerona airport to Perpignan? Are there any other bus networks?
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Bus/taxi from airport to Girona station and train to Perps. Otherwise, Apart from taxis and Perpicat, the only way is to keep posting your dates here and on FB sites and hope someone is either going your way, or can share a taxi. Bonne chance.
Vee and Dave
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Vee and Dave »

Thanks Kate, unfortunately my plane arrives too late for the trains this time otherwise sounds like a good option. Might have to be husband collect.
Kate wrote:Bus/taxi from airport to Girona station and train to Perps. Otherwise, Apart from taxis and Perpicat, the only way is to keep posting your dates here and on FB sites and hope someone is either going your way, or can share a taxi. Bonne chance.
:)
rhys
Rank 4
Rank 4

Perpicat

Post by rhys »

Have you checked with Perpicat whether their timings suit ?

I know they will hold bus departures for a while from Gerona Airport if someone is arriving just a bit after their announced departure times.

In general they are flexible; can negotiate shared taxi type arrangements if necessary as well as the flat rate 25 Euros for the bus journey.

I have always found it a good service, esp as it stops at Argel`es.