Pets

Post all topics on our furry 4 legged friends here.

Moderator: Moderators

lynda
Rank 2
Rank 2

Pets

Post by lynda »

We are bringing our twenty year old cat down to our new house in Villelongue del Monts this year as she misses us when we are away and is also beginning to have the occasional fit. Does anyone have the name and address of an English speaking vet near to Villelongue who can support us with her if needed as we will not be returning to the UK until early November ? Many thanks Lynda
lyndyloo
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

We go to Clinique Veternaire Vetopole in Argeles with our 2 dogs and cat. Its on the end of the road running in front of Intermarche next to the Laboratoire. They arent fluent in English but enough to understand each other.
Dylan
lynda
Rank 2
Rank 2

Our old cat

Post by lynda »

Many thanks for that as we have to have her fur shaved as it gets so matted now as she can't clean herself very well and she has to have a vitamin injection every month - but she keeps going and is adorable !! Lynda
lyndyloo
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

The vêt in Le Boulou (Burq and Bourgeois) opposite the Manège restaurant speaks pretty fair english.
MW
Rank 0
Rank 0

vets with English

Post by MW »

Why not the EXCELLENT vets in Villelongue itself (who take great care of my ancient cat)? I'm pretty sure Dr. Nils Haentjens speaks English (He sings it anyway!)
(and maybe his colleague Odile Vansteene speaks it too, but I couldn't say.)
They're in the Matemala business park near the roundabout on the road to St. Genis.
Mark
MountainGal
Rank 3
Rank 3

Vets in Villelongue

Post by MountainGal »

Yes, both the vets in Villelongue speak English
MountainGal
Jack of all trades
AND master of them ;-)
pbb
Rank 2
Rank 2

Villelongue vets

Post by pbb »

I can thoroughly recommend both the vets at this practice. I have two female cats and feel very confident taking them there.