Lovely Cat looking for a new home

Post all topics on our furry 4 legged friends here.

Moderator: Moderators

pennycsf66
Rank 1
Rank 1

Lovely Cat looking for a new home

Post by pennycsf66 »

One of our members is no longer able to look after her cat. In fact, she inherited the cat, which she knew well, when her neighbour died a few years ago.

The cat is grey and white probably around 8 years old (judging from its vet's Carte de Santé), castrated and well looked after with regular vet visits etc. and currently in Montesquieu.

If you can help could you contact me please and if you can't help could you pass this around.

Many thanks.
PS Bill - how about having a lovely loving cat to keep down those goldfish?!?
Penny
Supporting all those touched by cancer
MountainGal
Rank 3
Rank 3

Cat

Post by MountainGal »

Hi Penny,

Did you find a home for the cat eventually? I don't go on here very often so have only just seen the ad. If not, please give me a call/email.

Vicky x

P.s. If ever you have this again with any of the CSF people, please contact me directly and I'll do my best to sort them.
MountainGal
Jack of all trades
AND master of them ;-)
pennycsf66
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by pennycsf66 »

Thanks, Vicky. The owner still has the cat, I saw her him and her on Monday! I will see if she still feels unable to cope. As she managed this far, she may now find the cat is company rather than a huge worry.

Thanks again and I will contact you direct when I have news and if this arises again. It's a great help to know you' are there in these tricky situations!

Penny x
Penny
Supporting all those touched by cancer