Seeking Cat Rescue Organisation

Post all topics on our furry 4 legged friends here.

Moderator: Moderators

Debbie and Noel

Post by Debbie and Noel »

I get it now.

It is perfectly acceptable to create a super concentration of predators and let them loose on the environment. They are fed and protected by humans so it is only natural that they give full rein to their predatory instincts by chasing and killing any prey that they fancy. Not for food, just to sharpen their innate skills.

What happens if we take this logic one step further? If a cat spends ages "playing" with a mouse, and then kills it, is that not just nature's way? So what would happen if domesticated cats were themselves subjected to predation?

Emile

PS Concerning the comments by Santiago. I am not in the business of baiting anybody.
Colin L

Post by Colin L »

Debbie and Noel wrote:

PS Concerning the comments by Santiago. I am not in the business of baiting anybody.
Steady on - there is a huge difference between rising to the bait, which is what Santiago said, and baiting someone.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

They are Neil by cars driven by man!
Dylan
tia
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by tia »

and hunters who can't tell the difference between a rabbit and a cat!!
Robert Ferrieux
Rank 5
Rank 5

cat rescue

Post by Robert Ferrieux »

.......and hunters who shoot at my son & his pals when they ride in the fields on their cross-country motorbikes...
Helen
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.