rain

Info and interesting facts on weather issues

Moderator: Moderators

sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

rain

Post by sue and paul »

Is it true that incessant rain and having house guests for a week is a combination that can drive you mad?

I think it's happening
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

:lol: :lol: We had friends to stay last year in May. The rain started as they waited for their hire car at Perps airport, and continued until they returned it a week later. Three days of Tram were thown in too. As they headed into the airport the sun came out, the runway started steaming, and the next day was well into the 20s. They never believe us now when we say it's a beautiful day! :lol: Felt soooo guilty, like it was my fault, and spent most of the week apologising! :oops:
tubs
Rank 4
Rank 4

Rain

Post by tubs »

Oh that happened to us two years ago. Nephew, wife and two little ones drove down from north of England late July. Rained the day they arrived and chilly too. Bad weather continued all week. Remember the kiddies paddling in Villeneuve de la Raho in the rain, tram blowing and us adults trying to keep warm with a coffee in the tented cafe. The morning they left it was sunny and good weather reigned (!) until we left in September! Not sure they believed the rumour of the PO enjoying 360 days of sunshine a year!!!
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: rain

Post by opas »

sue and paul wrote:Is it true that incessant rain and having house guests for a week is a combination that can drive you mad?

I think it's happening
Ihope your guests do not read this forum :wink:
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
Sav
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sav »

Things will start to improve soon ;)
Anyway, there's plenty of time left before Autumn sets in :roll:

Cheers Sav :)