tryba

Have you used a local company or service in the P-O? Put your recommendations here/Share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

tryba

Post by sue and paul »

We are having an estimate done by Tryba for windows. We'd welcome any comments please from anyone who has used them before. No woolly opinions please, just the voices of experience. Thanks in advance.
Roger O
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Roger O »

We had Tryba windows installed in our villa in Le Soler (sold in 2007).
Expensive, but very good quality and very satisfied with the results!
The buyer has since ugraded many installations to the tune of nearly €100,000 like marble kitchen and bathroom etc., but the Tryba windows are still there!
I deal in Logic!
"Magic" is applied science far in advance of our current technology.
sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by sue and paul »

Thanks Roger, that's helpful.

Hope you're doing well
tia
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by tia »

Hi, don't know about tryba but we have had electric stores fitted by Abel Alu in toulouges at a reasonable price and good quality
sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by sue and paul »

Thanks Tia. We do need windows too, and don't think aluminium will do as they have to be rounded (cintré) at the top. We are looking at wood with one company, and pvc with Tryba + electric shutter
mrob343
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: tryba

Post by mrob343 »

sue and paul wrote:We are having an estimate done by Tryba for windows. We'd welcome any comments please from anyone who has used them before. No woolly opinions please, just the voices of experience. Thanks in advance.
Hi Sue & Paul
I used Tryba for my replacement windows and front door on a house I renovated a couple of years ago,
I found their service and quality very good.
I had an estimate from Profession Menuisier too. Tryba were around 350.00 € cheaper. :)
sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by sue and paul »

Thanks mrob. Very helpful. We're beginning to get a good picture - so far no bad reports