Car Valet

Have you used a local company or service in the P-O? Put your recommendations here/Share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Car Valet

Post by Santiago »

Now that my children have stpped puking in the back of the car (until the Ski trips :( ) Does anyone know of a Car Valet service and how much it costs.

Ta
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29
john
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by john »

Too much information.........

But,yes,I did see one once in Perps. Can't remember whether it was along the old Thuir Rd or Mas Guerido,one of the two. Don't remember the name either (I know this is not much help;is it?!). Tried Pages Jaunes?

TBH I tend to do it myself. An hour with a hoover,hot soapy water,and a scrubbing brush,et voila! Good as new.
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

Those cleaning areas that are next to the car wash have excellent vacs and even have a special metal plate to bash the rugs against.

after you have done the main heavy cleaning , why not put the kids to work with the polish and window spray etc.......for a bit of a pocket money of course :lol:

I used to love being allowed to clean my dads car when I was young :roll: it didn`t last though , I tend to clean out the door pockets when I cannot get anything else in there :oops:
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Santiago »

Thanks both of you. I would normally do it myself but there are a lot of stains on the seats caused by spilled milk, vomit, fruit juice, Jammy Dodgers and other unidentified substances.
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29
rbg
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by rbg »

The valet service in the underground car park on Bd Wilson isn't bad ... Don't know how much they charge though
Most garages also offer a valet service ..