English speaking hairdresser

Have you used a local company or service in the P-O? Put your recommendations here/Share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Kate
Administrator
Administrator

English speaking hairdresser

Post by Kate »

My apologies to the lady who asked me if I knew an english speaking hairdresser for her elderly mum. I have lost your email in the bowels of my inbox so just hope you read the forum. The only one that I know is in Le Boulou, a little further down from and opposite the newsagent on the road heading for Ceret. La Coupe 04 68 88 36 57. don't know if he's any good but he's a nice chap and likes speaking English!
pjsing
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by pjsing »

I have visited a non english speaking hairdresser in Amelie a few times now (my french was not brilliant 2 years ago) but we always managed to understand each other even if at times it was through pictures and gestures. On my last visit she asked me why other english ladies don't visit the salon as I do but yet her friend in Perpignan has a salon that is always over busy. I replied that it was probably due to communication difficulties and we can be 'rather particular' about our hair.

She has always made an excellent job of mine and included a head massage before styling - brilliant!!

Her friend's salon is in the Auchan complex in Perp