Electric Wheelchair Repair

Have you used a local company or service in the P-O? Put your recommendations here/Share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Rivesaltes Johnny
Rank 2
Rank 2

Electric Wheelchair Repair

Post by Rivesaltes Johnny »

Just arrived at our place in Rivesaltes to find our electric wheel chair battery will not take a charge.
It has been stored for the last six months and was working fine last time we were here. It is a "Pshiang" that is very portable and fits in the boot of a saloon car. It has a dry cell battery that normally takes just 8 hours to recharge and this time it has not and seems dead as a dodo!
Anyone know of a repair or supplier outlet in the Perpignan area that might be able to help or point us in the right direction. It means my wife has very limited mobility so any help would be very welcome.
Only limited access to internet so PM me with any suggestions. Many thanks
polremy
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by polremy »

There is a place in Perpignan, opposite the Castillet and next to that big posh department store that I can't afford to even look it.
It's close to the passerelles (spelling?) and close to the car park where the bric a brac/antique market is held.
We think it is called the Pharmacie de Notre Dame.
They have a window full of appliances but not sure about wheelchair help.
Worth a try anyway.
Ah, just seen you want a pm.
might as well post this anyway and will pm you too.
Roger O
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Roger O »

polremy wrote:There is a place in Perpignan, opposite the Castillet and next to that big posh department store that I can't afford to even look it.
You mean Galeries Lafayette?
polremy
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by polremy »

yep!
must have blocked the name out of my memory - nature knowing best how to protect you from the pain of not being a rich toff.