International Removal:

Have you used a local company or service in the P-O? Put your recommendations here/Share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

sandrine
Rank 0
Rank 0

International Removal:

Post by sandrine »

International removal: can anyone recommand a removal company to move from the UK (hertfordhsire) to the PO? there appear to be hundreds of them and I would be curious to hear of your experiences; please help.
John & Elaine
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by John & Elaine »

Greetings Sandrine - we have had two moves carried out by Reflex Moves in Salisbury. Both were well priced, professionally dealt with and on time with one very minor breakage - a tumbler!! The lads were cheerful and efficient and they took us once with a full house load from Ringwood and the second time with the contents of an apartment in Aylesbury to our property in Collioure. Hope this helps! You can Google them for their website for contact details. Bon courage! John & Elaine
John & Elaine
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by John & Elaine »

Hello again Sandrine - just came across the coordinates for Reflex Move in a magazine Ad Tel 01722 414350 email info@reflexmove.com website www.reflexmove.com Regards John
Steve
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Steve »

Sandrine,

Whilst owning a property in Llupia I actually earn my living by moving people. Check out our website @ www.sandersteads.com or send us an e-mail to info@sandersteads.com & we would be more than happy to provide you with a quotation.

Steve
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Hi Steve
Send me your details and I'll put you in the site directory - we get a lot of enquiries from people looking for removals
sandrine
Rank 0
Rank 0

international removal

Post by sandrine »

John & Elaine wrote:Hello again Sandrine - just came across the coordinates for Reflex Move in a magazine Ad Tel 01722 414350 email info@reflexmove.com website www.reflexmove.com Regards John
This is the first time I use a forum, and I am not sure how it all works, so sorry for the delay in answering, but I would like to thank you all, John and Elain, Karen and Steve for your help.
with best wishes
Sandrine