Builder Required

Have you used a local company or service in the P-O? Put your recommendations here/Share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

mrob343
Rank 4
Rank 4

Builder Required

Post by mrob343 »

Hi,
I’m looking for a competent builder (English or French speaking) to re build a dividing garden wall following its destruction by the Tramontane yesterday morning.
Basically it needs re building from scratch correctly including foundations and reinforcing with steel rods with vertical concrete reinforced pillars to enable it to withstand any future stress.
I have contacted a few builders I already know within the region today and (like myself) we’re all very busy.
The work needs to be completed by the end of May. As my clients have rentals booked from then.
The project is in Fouques and I’ll be available to show anyone the work during the next two weeks as I’m on site.
If anyone is interested please contact me on morleyelec@aol.com or call me on Landline: 0468379650/Mob: 0680344517 or private message me here.
Pictures available here on the PO Life facebook page :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/781185495231402/
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

Rob, I have asked Robert Herrera , I gave you his number last night, give him a call, probably his wife and right hand woman Nicole who answers. Tell them I gave you their number.

See you this afternoon
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.