Rob Morley - House Renovations

Have you used a local company or service in the P-O? Put your recommendations here/Share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

GrahamC
Rank 4
Rank 4

Rob Morley - House Renovations

Post by GrahamC »

I have to write to big-up Rob Morley after he has just finished a 7-month project for us.

Rob is one of the best tradsemen I have ever had the pleasure of working with. He advertises himself as a house renovator but that barely begins to describe the multitude of skills he has.

On our project, he has done everything from drains, to plumbing, to electrical re-wiring, extensive tiling, partitioning and plasterwork. All has been done to an excellent standard on time and compleletely without any need to supervise or chivvy him on.

I can't recommend him too highly.
Satbloke66
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Rob Morley - House Renovations

Post by Satbloke66 »

GrahamC wrote:I have to write to big-up Rob Morley after he has just finished a 7-month project for us.

Rob is one of the best tradsemen I have ever had the pleasure of working with. He advertises himself as a house renovator but that barely begins to describe the multitude of skills he has.

On our project, he has done everything from drains, to plumbing, to electrical re-wiring, extensive tiling, partitioning and plasterwork. All has been done to an excellent standard on time and compleletely without any need to supervise or chivvy him on.

Hi Rob,

How are you? :lol: :lol:
mrob343
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by mrob343 »

GrahamC wrote:I have to write to big-up Rob Morley after he has just finished a 7-month project for us.

Thanks very much Graham.Much appreciated.
Both Eliane and i wish you and Jill every happiness in your new home.
GrahamC
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by GrahamC »

Satbloke66 wrote:

Hi Rob,

How are you? :lol: :lol:
Ho ho! No this is a genuine big-up from me. Having slated Hygena in a recent post for being possibly the most useless company I've ever dealt with its good to be able to say something positive.

Graham