Experience with double glazing companies

Have you used a local company or service in the P-O? Put your recommendations here/Share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

mrsq53
Rank 0
Rank 0

Experience with double glazing companies

Post by mrsq53 »

We are having to replace our patio doors following the strong winds earlier this year. I have read one negative comment about AluCatalan. I am now looking at Aluprix and Tryba - a huge differential in price. Has anyone any experience of using these companies? Many thanks
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

Try Galigne, i have used them for a couple of clients.
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Our friends have just had the whole house done with Tryba. Apparently it was the most expensive of the three quotes they got, but they said that it was worth it for the difference in quality of workmanship between Tryba and most others places they looked at.
jethro
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by jethro »

Father-in-law had all his done by K-Par-K ( cas par cas ) in St. Tropez and is delighted. It's an old mill with not a straight line in the place and everything fits perfectly.
an' the wun' cried Mary.
tia
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by tia »

my son does double glazing, worked for abel alu in toulouges and is now autoentrepreneur. Can send you his number if you want
Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Santiago »

We had quotes from Tryba but they were pretty high. In the end we used Rico who did a decent job for less money. Email is rico.alu.pvc@gmail.com
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29
Daphne
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Daphne »

We have used Tryba for all the house. It's true that they are pricey but their work is impeccable and their very long guarantee gives peace of mind.
CPB
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CPB »

'Tia's' son has done double glazing for us and we have recommended him to our friends also, everyone has been pleased with his work.
Libby
Rank 2
Rank 2

Double glazing

Post by Libby »

We used Alu Reference in Alenya and were very happy with the work.
they were very efficient, clean and tidy.