Babysitter wanted in Banyuls Dels Aspres for May 7th

Have you used a local company or service in the P-O? Put your recommendations here/Share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Phipplebert

Babysitter wanted in Banyuls Dels Aspres for May 7th

Post by Phipplebert »

Hi all, I was not sure where to put this, hopefully it's in the right place...

I am looking for a babysitter to come to Banyuls Dels Aspres for the afternoon of May 7th and babysit...I'll explain why :) ....
We take possession of our new house and all of our UK furniture is being delivered the afternoon of the 7th May. I am worried my husband and I will not be able to keep a close eye on our 4 year old son when distracted by the removals company and there is an I fenced pool on the property (it has an alarm but I do not trust it). I am looking for someone (it would be an ideal job for a teenager but I do not mind who comes as long as they are over 14 and sensible) who can keep an eye on him while we are tied up, ideally to play with him but if nothing else just to make sure he doesnt slip out of the door alone and wonder off! We will be at the house the whole time and the house has a huge garden to explore and play in etc.
If you know anyone who may be interested or you yourself are please drop me a PM or reply here and I will get in touch.