Aixia France

Have you used a local company or service in the P-O? Put your recommendations here/Share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

Aixia France

Post by sue and paul »

We've been told today that Aixia France have gone into 'liquidation judiciaire'. Aixia France supply renewable energy installations such as solar panels and wind turbines. We think we have sourced a company in Perpignan who can service the equipment. If more information is required, please pm us
martinlowe
Rank 0
Rank 0

Aixia France

Post by martinlowe »

We have an Aixia solar water heating system and today were told the company was no more and all our guarantees were finished
Daphne
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Daphne »

I am so sorry for you. We had a similar situation with the company who installed our pool. We paid for things, such as an overflow system which was never installed, have had so many problems that have caused us a lot of money not to mention the headaches! They obviously knew at the time of instalation that they were closing down but the first we knew of it was when we went for advice about something, to find that they were no longer trading!!!!
Our son has been made redundant 3 times from different companies selling solar systems and termite treatments!! Frankly, who can you trust?
PD

Re: Aixia France

Post by PD »

sue and paul wrote:We've been told today that Aixia France have gone into 'liquidation judiciaire'

martinlowe wrote:We have an Aixia solar water heating system and today were told the company was no more and all our guarantees were finished
Unfortunately these companies undercut the established Artisans, If for example after 3 devis, one is 100% lower , you have got to ask why ??,

the liquidation details of Aixa are attached.

http://www.societe.com/societe/aixia-fr ... 78833.html

But it would appear that they were not registered for the work undertaken!
In these troubled times go with the big boys, for any chance.
DaveM
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by DaveM »

100% lower! Wow, you can't get better than that.
DaveM
martinlowe
Rank 0
Rank 0

Aixia France in liquidation

Post by martinlowe »

Thanks PD for posting the liquidation info .... I will look into it.

I have to say the system works well after 4 years - no complaints about quality of work.

I suspect a scam though if guarantees are scrapped and then they try to charge for them again.