Gassing Aircon

Have you used a local company or service in the P-O? Put your recommendations here/Share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Gassing Aircon

Post by Sue »

Can anyone recommend someone reliable in the Argeles area to re-gas and perhaps service our aircon system.
Dylan
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Bump
Dylan
vincent
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by vincent »

Try Stephen at VN ELEC - email
Thuir - Llupia - Phone: 04 68 62 29 21 or 06 13 24 87 47

It depends on the age of the Air Con whether it is possible to re gas. We use Stepnen for electrical work and he installed Air con. He is very reliable and speaks good English if required.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Thanks Vincent. Funnily enough I booked someone local from Argeles only yesterday. The aircon is 6 years old (Spanish) and has never been gassed since we had it.
Dylan
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Just as an update our aircon system has been serviced and regassed. The young lad (well young compared to me) turned up 20 mins early for the scheduled 8 30 am appointment and spent nearly an hour cleaning out 6 years of dirt and dust from the aircon unit and then went outside and did whatever he had to do to gas it. The whole system is now working better than it ever has, quieter and warms up a lot quicker and a bigger area, in fact after a short burst I have to turn it off cause its too hot. From our experience I would recommend Belmudes Julien who are situate on Argerles Industrial Estate almost opposite Tiff Toutou (the dog beauty parlour). Tel 06 08 04 47 08. I just wish I had taken the lads name so he could be asked for.
Dylan
Debbie and Noel

Post by Debbie and Noel »

I would recommend Belmudes Julien who are situate on Argerles Industrial Estate almost opposite Tiff Toutou (the dog beauty parlour). Tel 06 08 04 47 08. I just wish I had taken the lads name so he could be asked for.

Would it be indelicate to ask how much they charged?

Noel
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

No ask away. Nothing to hide, 110€. Considering when we had a mobile home we used to pay around double that to the site management to pay the company they employed, who shall remain nameless, and who did absolutely sweet nothing, we didnt think it bad for price. Oh and by the way the campsite have now done away with that companies services and use someone else.
Dylan