French lessons near le boulou

Have you used a local company or service in the P-O? Put your recommendations here/Share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Phipplebert

French lessons near le boulou

Post by Phipplebert »

Hello,

I am new :)

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am looking for French lessons and French conversational classes from September onwards. in, or near le boulou (dept 66)

Many thanks

Celine
Sav
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: French lessons near le boulou

Post by Sav »

Phipplebert wrote: I was wondering if anyone could help me. I am looking for French lessons and French conversational classes from September onwards. in, or near le boulou (dept 66)
Hi Celine & welcome :)

You could try here
http://www.anglophone-direct.com/-Educa ... %20lessons

Cheers Sav :)
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Promolangues in Ceret do a good job. Not expensive, easy parking!!!
Bonne chance et bon courage!
Last edited by Kate on Mon 13 Aug 2012 20:23, edited 1 time in total.
Phipplebert

Post by Phipplebert »

Super thank you, I will look them up. I don't suppose anyone knows of any others too?

Only my husband and I both want lessons and whilst we work around child care and school pick up etc we will most likely go to separate lessons (we are currently in the lot et garonne and this has worked well here :) ).

Thank you.

If anyone has any tips on the area as well or knows of any dog agility / training groups please let me know. We move in September and I'm trying to get sorted before we go, so that we have things I get us started. Can't wait!
marinamen
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by marinamen »

You asked about dog training, we went to a club at Laroque des Alberes, this is their address: www.clubaoc.com
You will find all the details there.

There are about 6 trainers they are an equal split of French and English, so language is no problem.

As to French lessons, we checked at our Hotel de Ville(Argeles) we were very lucky as, at the time, they offered us free classes once a week on a 1:1 basis for a 6 month period for integration purposes. It might be worth checking your Hotel de Ville.
Phipplebert

Post by Phipplebert »

Super thank you, I'm off to check them out online. Thanks so much everyone, so great knowledge on the area here :)
virgini
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by virgini »

hi celine

I'm looking for native english people to have conversations.
I teach french as a foreign langage in schools in perpignan and i'd like to keep up my english....(i took the certificate of proficiency in english many years ago.......)
Let me know if you're interested
virginie
virginieprost@voila.fr
Bon déménagement!
Phipplebert

Post by Phipplebert »

Hi :) are you wanting English conversational classes or French? :)
virgini
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by virgini »

hi
i can speak english to you and you can speak french to me or sometimes we can both speak english or both speak french...... :D :D
Phipplebert

Post by Phipplebert »

Hey, that sounds an idea :) is there a way of PMing me your info? We don't move util early Sept so it would be after that :)
melcolin
Rank 0
Rank 0

le boulou

Post by melcolin »

Hi!
We have just moved to the area aswell - and don't know anyone yet! Which school are your kids going to at the Rentree? We have 2 aged 4 and 9 yrs who would love to meet some other Anglo/bi-lingual kids?

Kind Regards
Mel
Phipplebert

Post by Phipplebert »

Hi, I have PM'd you :)
mammadee
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by mammadee »

We did a week-long intensive French course at Schola Mediterranee in Argeles village last week.

Assessment was carried out in advance (oral and written) so no messing about there!.

Each day covered a different topic with conversation and grammar at an appropriate level.

Teaching was professional and inspired confidence.

There are also follow-up activities.

Fees are not expensive.

Course is highly recommended
Phipplebert

Post by Phipplebert »

Can you Pm me the details please as I am interested in doing that. How long we're the days? Thanks