Maillon Creation

Have you used a local company or service in the P-O? Put your recommendations here/Share your good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Maillon Creation

Post by opas »

A client contacted because his roller window shutter would not open. He was not staying in the property, his friend was . He asked if I could find him someone to repair the fault.
I was in the area anyway so went along to see for myself what the problem was, so it would be easier to explain when I did find an enterprise.
Having looked in pages jaune I found just what I wanted, a company close by who mentioned repairs in their advert . I contacted them on Tuesday and the lady took the details, she called back yesterday morning asking if her husband could visit that evening, I phoned back to confirm.

He arrived on time, fixed the fault in under 20 mins , a very reasonable price , according to the client he was very friendly even though neither spoke the same language, and the customer is satisfied.

Well done Maillon Creation le Boulou.
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
Owens88
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Owens88 »

Excellent. Nice to see praise.
My only diappointment in this post was I misread it as Marillion.
And as I am coming out next week I thought there might be a band on !
John
www.Goodviews.co.uk

Vernet Les Bains and East Midlands
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Ha ha! You can go and see Pink Floyd John - still have a pass left if you want it!
http://www.anglophone-direct.com/Perpig ... yd-Live-at

Safe journey.
Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Santiago »

Marillion! There's a blast from the past.

A band that only existed for a few of us who felt we were born 5 years too late.

I saw them live three times. :oops:
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29
Owens88
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Owens88 »

Santiago I am jealous. However I had just been listening to Marillion on my PC when I read the posting. The past ? They still tour !
John
www.Goodviews.co.uk

Owens88
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Owens88 »

Kate wrote:Ha ha! You can go and see Pink Floyd John - still have a pass left if you want it!
http://www.anglophone-direct.com/Perpig ... yd-Live-at

Safe journey.

Thanks for both sentences Kate. I was really keen on the Pink Floyd proposition but I would miss my plane back.
:(

John
John
www.Goodviews.co.uk

Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Santiago »

If I still had a record player I would put on my EP of Grendel and Market Square Heroes right now. But I don't even have a CD payer that works anymore .
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29
montgolfiere
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by montgolfiere »

Santiago wrote:If I still had a record player I would put on my EP of Grendel and Market Square Heroes right now. But I don't even have a CD payer that works anymore .
me neither.... i listen to my CD's in the Car or on the Computer!!!