Carole Sheridan

Gardening/Walking/Nature trails & wildlife. Share your experiences here...

Moderator: Moderators

sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by sue and paul »

Sorry to hear the sad news. I hope Carol's family and friends admire her indomitable spirit, and take comfort from the fact that family at least will have inherited some cracking genes. We used to enjoy her interesting and informative posts, and the world is one brave soul the poorer.
tubs
Rank 4
Rank 4

Carol Sheridan

Post by tubs »

This really is so sad. Just hope it was over quickly and she didn't suffer. She was an inspiration to us all and proved the old adage.......it's never to late to follow your dreams.
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

:cry:

This is so sad, we met Carol several times, at her house, ours and other peoples... she really did live life to the full and was looking forward to another new life.

Let's hope she is with our other friend Roger.

:wink:
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
Robert Ferrieux
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Robert Ferrieux »

How tragic. At least she departed "these mortal coils" doing something she loved. She was an adventurous spirit and would have hated living quietly. So I won't say RIP, Carol, but go trekking over the heavens knowing that the angels are there to protect you.
Helen & Robert.
Sav
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sav »

Very sad news
You never tired of discovery & you passed over doing what you loved

Gone from this World, but now amongst the angels.
Free to roam the heavenly mountains & re-unite with friends long gone
CarolineN
Rank 3
Rank 3

Carol

Post by CarolineN »

Gosh, sad news indeed. Like many of you, I had not met her but did enjoy her postings. Condolences to her family and friends