Paulilles

Gardening/Walking/Nature trails & wildlife. Share your experiences here...

Moderator: Moderators

Debbie and Noel

Paulilles

Post by Debbie and Noel »

We could not go out at all yesterday because of the wind and rain. It was awful.

Today we decided to go for a picnic. We went to the beach at Paulilles. It is very well protected and sunny. We have been there before and it is worth the drive.

One of the plus points is that dogs are not allowed. So you do not have to shoo away dogs trying to smell or eat your food.

Noel
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Did you find sun there today? Its been damp, grey and miserable all day at Argeles.
Dylan
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

Yup , my thoughts exactly.

I must admit that around 3 pm we did see blue sky in the direction of the coast and thought about going for a drive and a stroll. We decided on a drive and a game of bowling at mas balande .

Paulilles is on my list of places to visit, my daughters class won a re cycling comp a few years ago, there prize was a day off college and a trip to there, she really enjoyed it.
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
Debbie and Noel

We arrived about one o'clock. Stayed for a about three hours. It was very dark to the north but quite sunny where we were. We often find the weather is quite different either side of the Port Vendres tunnel. People were even swimming.

Noel
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Have never been there. Am I right in thinking its the spanish side of the tunnel. Is it a sandy or pebbly beach and is it flat into the water or does it shelve like Argeles. Always interesting to hear about these different places.
Last edited by Sue on Mon 01 Oct 2012 07:38, edited 1 time in total.
Dylan
Debbie and Noel

Paulilles is the next bay south of Port Vendres plage. You enter the car park from the roundabout where the Cosprons road joins the coast road.

Noel
Robert Ferrieux
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Robert Ferrieux »

I think I lost my android there :wink: :wink:

Helen
Debbie and Noel

Robert Ferrieux wrote:I think I lost my android there :wink: :wink:

Helen
Shades of Jules and Sandy!!!!