Buying, selling or renting in the area

Moderator: Moderators

ryanm63
Rank 2
Rank 2

Caravan storage

Post by ryanm63 »

Hi

Anyone know of any Caravan storage facilities near Millas (or around the broader perpiganan area)? Any idea of cost?
Regards

Malcolm
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

Ryan, have you tried the camping at Pont D'espagne? I am not sure of the road number but it is at the cross roads on the road from the roundabout with the bullfighter on it at the end of Millas which will take you to Thuir -xroads with the road that goes to st feliu: roughly 200euros per year, for 6 metre overall length. secure too. We had ours there for about 4 years.
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
rhys
Rank 4
Rank 4

caravan storage

Post by rhys »

Also I think there's a place in Argel`es, in the Industrial Zone not far from Carrefour supermarket.

:)
russell
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by russell »

Campsite on the D 612 Millas to Thuir road by the cross road with the D16. Not sure how secure it is. There is a very old sign up giving the cost for guardienage at just over €100/year if I remember right.

Russell.
opas
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by opas »

Russel, that is the storage I mentioned. charge by the metre, locked and safe enough as far as I and my insurers were concerned...........the huge dogs give added effect :roll:
-----------------------------------------------
Debeneur.
property management, changeovers, garden maintenance, no job too small. Highchair, travelcot, pram hire.
russell
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by russell »

Whoops, just glanced at your post, thought it said Port D'Espagne and didn't read any further. :oops:

Russell.
ryanm63
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by ryanm63 »

Mant thanks.... I've now checked with the site on the Thuir road, and they'll store any caravan in a secure area for 40 euro a metre all year round. So, many thanks for the lead!
Regards

Malcolm