ACTE DE VENTE NUMERIQUE -

Buying, selling or renting in the area

Moderator: Moderators

SNOOD
Rank 0
Rank 0

ACTE DE VENTE NUMERIQUE -

Post by SNOOD »

Here is a bit of progress which could be of great benefit to many buying a house in France and especially in a small village and the PO. Notaries in France a have implemented a system where by the sales deed can be signed electronically.

Here is the quote from PAP

http://www.pap.fr/newsletter/2008-12/actualite-3.htm

" Un système de signature électronique des actes de vente vient d'être mis en place par les notaires.

Le premier acte de vente entièrement dématérialisé a été signé le 28 octobre. Les notaires ont mis en place un système de signature sécurisé pour des actes de cette importance. Cette mesure doit faciliter la circulation des actes en toute sécurité. Elle doit également permettre la signature d'un acte à distance.[i

For those whose French is still in progress
This is how it works -
When the time comes to sign the sales transaction in front of the Notary, he/she reads the act to the interested party. The buyer and seller then need to sign the document. The before signing this virtual document, the buyer and seller read the contents of the contract which is displayed on a computer screen? The contract is then signed by both parties using an electronic pen, either on a touch screen or on a graphic tablet, which is connected to the computer. The Notary then signs the document using a special card or USB key, which has been certified by a commission and contains the Notary's electronic signature.
Kathy
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Kathy »

That's progress for you. Thanks for the translation.
SNOOD
Rank 0
Rank 0

acte de vente

Post by SNOOD »

A pleasure, I am happy to help people with translations anytime - thats what 20 yeras in France has done to a biltong munching South African boy, now i eat snails :D :lol:
SNOOD
Rank 0
Rank 0

acte de vente

Post by SNOOD »

Even if I appear to be dyslexic or just cannot spell - damn computer :roll: