Buying, selling or renting in the area

Moderator: Moderators

carole howarth
Rank 0
Rank 0

Perpignan House for sale

Post by carole howarth »

Hi,
After working and living 30 years in the P.O. and 13 years in Perpignan, we are retiring on the Atlantic Coast to be nearer our children and grandchildren.
So, we are selling our house in Perpignan. It is well designed and situated for a family business.
If you know anybody looking for a Perpignan villa with swimming pool, please, pass on the following details.
Visits by appointment from April 1st. Photos on request.
Thank you in advance
Carole
carole@howfrench.com

PERPIGNAN - Semi-detached, 4-bedroom house in quiet suburban street 20 minutes’ walk from city centre – suitable for family and/or small business use.
135 m² (1455 sq ft) of living space on plot of approx. 400 m² (4300 sq ft).
€289000 - Vacant possession from Autumn 2017. View by appointment from 1 April 2017. Phone +33 468 38 91 69 (landline), or +33 616 45 72 75 (mobile) between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. Mon to Sat.

The location:
• Quiet suburban street 20 minutes’ walk from Perpignan’s historic city centre
• Easy free parking in street
• 3 mins walk to bus stop (for city centre, University, hospital and clinics, train and bus stations, airport, beaches and out-lying villages)
• By car: Mediterranean beaches 15 minutes, stations 15 minutes, nearest major shopping centre 10 minutes
• Rugby : two major stadiums within walking distance: USAP (Union) and Catalan Dragons (League).
• Within 5-minutes’ walk: banks, post office, chemist, baker, grocery, newsagent, pizzeria etc
• Airports: Perpignan (Air France, Ryanair, Aer Lingus etc.) 10 minutes ; Girona and Carcassonne (Ryanair) 1hour 15 ; Toulouse and Barcelona 2 hours.
• Train: Perpignan is on the direct high speed TGV line Paris – Barcelona – Madrid.
The house:
• Solid 1978 construction – brick walls and tile and concrete roof, tiled floors throughout
• Good state of repair and decoration
• Front office with separate entrance
• Four bedrooms on 1st floor, one with ensuite shower
• One bathroom, one separate shower
• Separate WCs on ground and 1st floor
• New equipped fitted kitchen (2016)
• New double-glazed veranda, 20 m² (215 sq ft)
• Gas central heating + reversible air conditioning, double glazing throughout.
• Loft conversion with H&C running water and sun terrace
• Large cellar equipped with sauna
• Garage
The garden:
• Mature gardens front and back: shade tree, wisteria, grape vines etc.
• South-facing heated swimming pool, 32 m² (345 sq ft)
• Summer kitchen and barbecue
• Parking for 3 cars in front driveway
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

Such a shame after we've only just got to know you. But good luck anyway.
carole howarth
Rank 0
Rank 0

Thank you, Martyn

Post by carole howarth »

martyn94 wrote:Such a shame after we've only just got to know you. But good luck anyway.
carole howarth
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by carole howarth »

Hi Martyn, I have been a member since 2008 and, on Kate's request, for a good while I delivered the magazines at the airport because I live in Perpignan Nord.
martyn94 wrote:Such a shame after we've only just got to know you. But good luck anyway.
:)
carole howarth
Rank 0
Rank 0

15 mn from the beaches

Post by carole howarth »

Our house is very well situated : in Perpignan but not in the centre : 20mn on foot to the Castillet; but also with direct buses to downtown as well as to the Med, the hospital, etc .
We are 10 mn to the motorway and the airport.
Our street is short and quiet, full of nice villas with gardens . We have at least 10 different nationalitiés and it is nice and friendly : Brit, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Moroccan, as well as French and Catalan . The area is not popular (.. because too popular?) but we have been living here for 13 years and it is not worse than our previous village or other parts of town. Our street is peaceful and its inhabitants quiet and friendly. So, it is worth coming to see by yourself. Welcome.
carole howarth wrote:Hi,
After working and living 30 years in the P.O. and 13 years in Perpignan, we are retiring on the Atlantic Coast to be nearer our children and grandchildren.
So, we are selling our house in Perpignan. It is well designed and situated for a family business.
If you know anybody looking for a Perpignan villa with swimming pool, please, pass on the following details.
Visits by appointment from April 1st. Photos on request.
Thank you in advance
Carole
carole@howfrench.com

PERPIGNAN - Semi-detached, 4-bedroom house in quiet suburban street 20 minutes’ walk from city centre – suitable for family and/or small business use.
135 m² (1455 sq ft) of living space on plot of approx. 400 m² (4300 sq ft).
€289000 - Vacant possession from Autumn 2017. View by appointment from 1 April 2017. Phone +33 468 38 91 69 (landline), or +33 616 45 72 75 (mobile) between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. Mon to Sat.

The location:
• Quiet suburban street 20 minutes’ walk from Perpignan’s historic city centre
• Easy free parking in street
• 3 mins walk to bus stop (for city centre, University, hospital and clinics, train and bus stations, airport, beaches and out-lying villages)
• By car: Mediterranean beaches 15 minutes, stations 15 minutes, nearest major shopping centre 10 minutes
• Rugby : two major stadiums within walking distance: USAP (Union) and Catalan Dragons (League).
• Within 5-minutes’ walk: banks, post office, chemist, baker, grocery, newsagent, pizzeria etc
• Airports: Perpignan (Air France, Ryanair, Aer Lingus etc.) 10 minutes ; Girona and Carcassonne (Ryanair) 1hour 15 ; Toulouse and Barcelona 2 hours.
• Train: Perpignan is on the direct high speed TGV line Paris – Barcelona – Madrid.
The house:
• Solid 1978 construction – brick walls and tile and concrete roof, tiled floors throughout
• Good state of repair and decoration
• Front office with separate entrance
• Four bedrooms on 1st floor, one with ensuite shower
• One bathroom, one separate shower
• Separate WCs on ground and 1st floor
• New equipped fitted kitchen (2016)
• New double-glazed veranda, 20 m² (215 sq ft)
• Gas central heating + reversible air conditioning, double glazing throughout.
• Loft conversion with H&C running water and sun terrace
• Large cellar equipped with sauna
• Garage
The garden:
• Mature gardens front and back: shade tree, wisteria, grape vines etc.
• South-facing heated swimming pool, 32 m² (345 sq ft)
• Summer kitchen and barbecue
• Parking for 3 cars in front driveway
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: 15 mn from the beaches

Post by martyn94 »

[quote="carole howarth"]The area is not popular (.. because too popular?) but we have been living here for 13 years and it is not worse than our previous village or other parts of town. Our street is peaceful and its inhabitants quiet and friendly. So, it is worth coming to see by yourself. Welcome. [quote="carole howarth"]

I think this is called "praising with faint damns". But candid. Any reason not to give any idea at all how much you want for it? Or did I just miss it?
carole howarth
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by carole howarth »

you missed it... sorry ...
martyn94 wrote:
carole howarth wrote:The area is not popular (.. because too popular?) but we have been living here for 13 years and it is not worse than our previous village or other parts of town. Our street is peaceful and its inhabitants quiet and friendly. So, it is worth coming to see by yourself. Welcome.
carole howarth wrote:
I think this is called "praising with faint damns". But candid. Any reason not to give any idea at all how much you want for it? Or did I just miss it?
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

carole howarth wrote:you missed it... sorry ...
martyn94 wrote:
carole howarth wrote:The area is not popular (.. because too popular?) but we have been living here for 13 years and it is not worse than our previous village or other parts of town. Our street is peaceful and its inhabitants quiet and friendly. So, it is worth coming to see by yourself. Welcome.
I see now that I did miss the price: I can only say in my defence that it was buried among other numbers. Good luck.