Selling a garage/parking

Buying, selling or renting in the area

Moderator: Moderators

Misty Moo
Rank 0
Rank 0

Selling a garage/parking

Post by Misty Moo »

I used to own a house in St Laurent de Cerdans but have had to sell it. I am still the owner of a garage on the main road through the village and need to sell that too.

Has anyone any ideas regarding the most efficient way of selling it? I have tried attaching an "A Vendre" sign without sucess.
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Selling a garage/parking

Post by martyn94 »

Misty Moo wrote:I used to own a house in St Laurent de Cerdans but have had to sell it. I am still the owner of a garage on the main road through the village and need to sell that too.

Has anyone any ideas regarding the most efficient way of selling it? I have tried attaching an "A Vendre" sign without sucess.
Perhaps try the local agence immobilier. They could have houses without garages on their books where a buyer would be glad to add yours. Though the charges would be steep for a low-value property.
Sus
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sus »

You can try leboncoin? And there is also a new estate agent www.safti.fr in St Laurent who might be open to give you a better deal.
Pearsonb
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Pearsonb »

I have a key to this garage, if anybody wants to see it. Not interested myself as I have severe mobility problems and have asked for a badge and reserved space.

Pearson