Long term rental

Buying, selling or renting in the area

Moderator: Moderators

Anniseed
Rank 2
Rank 2

Long term rental

Post by Anniseed »

Looking for a long term rental 2 bed with some outside space not in Perpignan, village or sm town would suit, any advice where to look apart from Seloger who hasn't got much going at the mo?

Thanks
tia
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by tia »

Hi, i would look on leboncoin. Covers all areas and all prices.
selina
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by selina »

That was useful.. I've used your link to Rent a Place in France and have sent off an enquiry for one place that looks good, but I haven't heard anything yet. I know the area well and I'm aware of the difficulty we're facing. Just keeping fingers crossed at the moment! I'll be in Collioure from March 24th so I would be on the spot to view any likely properties that might come up. I'd like to add that we would be sure to take great care of a rental property and look after both the house/apartment and garden, just as I do my own house.
Jeanne-Marie
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Jeanne-Marie »

PostPosted: Tue 09 Jun 2015 09:01 Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
We have a villa for rental for winter, longish term. Sleeps up to eight people.just above Ceret. Swimming pool. New panoramic TV etc. You can find us advertised with many firms on the web under 'Villa La Cerisaie' Ceret. With photos on holiday letting, Home Away, and Sunny rentals. We are willing to deal direct with clients as a private negotiation if they wish. Just email us direct. We are conveniently situated for all the region yet offer tranquility and privacy. We can offer what ever clients wish. Contact us again if interested. Rates adjustable. We need to cover for general costs and upkeep but can try to be reasonable. We like to spend winters travelling.
Email: jeanne-david.turner@orange.fr.
Jeanne-M Turner.