Holiday house exchange.

Buying, selling or renting in the area

Moderator: Moderators

carol sheridan
Rank 5
Rank 5

Holiday house exchange.

Post by carol sheridan »

I had a very successful exchange last year with another member who came to stay in my flat while I used one of her holiday lets.
I would like to find another exchange 'partner' in the Languedoc area.
I live just outside a very small ski resort in the Alps. My flat has one double bedroom, a bathroom, and a living room/kitchen with French windows onto a South facing balcony. It is a five minute walk to the ski lift.
The exchange need not be for the same period, as I will be in New Zealand for seven weeks in December/January.
I live about 30 minutes from the Swiss border and it takes two hours to get into Northern Italy through the Mont Blanc tunnel. Geneva, Annecy and Chamonix are lovely for days out, and you can take the ferry from Evian les Bains to Lausanne.
If anybody is interested, send me a pm and I can give you my Facebook details, where I have lots of photos of the flat and the area.
No smoking or pets, as I have visitors from England who are allergic to both!
joffan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by joffan »

Carol and I did a swap last year. Carol was great as a guest in our apartment in October and we had a couple of lovely evenings together whilst she was here. We visited Carols apartment in the Alps over New Year, it's in a beautiful spot, we don't ski but for those who do it is well positioned a few minutes from a ski station. We spent the week relaxing and exploring the area. Our days out included visits to Geneva and Chamonix.
Julie
carol sheridan
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by carol sheridan »

Thanks, Julie, and I can strongly recommend your lovely apartment! :D