Good dentist

Health questions, information, advice, French health system, mutuels....

Moderator: Moderators

caroline postlethwaite
Rank 2
Rank 2

Good dentist

Post by caroline postlethwaite »

Does anyone know a good & not too expensive dentist in the Sorede area?My last one Stephan Gade was great but he's now retired. I hate dentists, I'm terrified of them,so it has to be one that is sympathetic to me!!!
blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by blackduff »

Although I don't him personally, there's a dentist right on the road towards Laroque. His name is "Jacque" but I don't know his last name. He does speak English well though.

His office is near to the garage Bis, which is right on the first round-about coming into Laroque. Most English people in Laroque know him. They all say he's very good.

Blackduff
FACEBOOK THOUGHTS: Remember that old phrase: if you're not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

I recommend Jacques Respaut in Laroque on the Sorede Laroque road (the wooden chalet on the left coming from Sorede just before arriving in Laroque) He speaks excellent English, loves the Brits and is a really nice guy. Good dentist? Well, it's a bit of a contradiction in terms as I hate them all, but he has looked after me for five years and hasn't yet made me cry!!
Think he must be the same guy Blackduff is talking about

Dentist - Docteur Jacque Respaut
3 rue Citadelle 66740 LAROQUE DES ALBERES - Phone: 04 68 89 30 98
blackduff
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by blackduff »

Kate
That's the guy I mentioned.

Blackduff
FACEBOOK THOUGHTS: Remember that old phrase: if you're not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.