Craiosacral massage

Health questions, information, advice, French health system, mutuels....

Moderator: Moderators

caroline postlethwaite
Rank 2
Rank 2

Craiosacral massage

Post by caroline postlethwaite »

Craniosacral massage in Sorede 40€ for an hour. I trained in London as an Osteopath & Naturopath for 4 years & have many years of experience.My approach is gentle & yet powerful. Please contact me for more information or 15 mins free trial.
Contact me via our holiday rental site www.dreamrentalsfrance.com
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

Four times the smic for woo. Though I guess you have overheads. I suppose it's unkind to say that this should be under "services and trades" rather than "health", but I'll say it anyway.

I'm grateful, in any case, to know about a new type of nonsense to avoid: I thought I was more or less on top of them, but you live and learn.
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

martyn94 wrote:I suppose it's unkind to say that this should be under "services and trades" rather than "health", but I'll say it anyway.
Strictly speaking, I guess it shouldn't be here at all, being just an advertising message. But I guess that's for the mods.
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Well, as just sent to me by email.....

"I tried to work out what craniosacral massage was all about but I couldn't make head nor tail of it !"

No advertising on the forum please Caroline a) because it would become very tedious if the forum became just a mass of free ads, and b) because allowing it might even support the argument for penis extensions and helping out the widow of the late Reverend Oomee Ghoulees who would like to deposit 50 million euros into my bank account for me to distribute as I wish amongst deserving charities.....
russell
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by russell »

Never heard of it before but inclined to believe Wiki:
"According to the American Cancer Society, although CST may relieve the symptoms of stress or tension, "available scientific evidence does not support claims that craniosacral therapy helps in treating cancer or any other disease".[2] CST has been characterized as pseudoscience[4] and its practice has been called quackery.[5] Cranial osteopathy has received a similar assessment, with one 1990 paper finding there was no scientific basis for any of the practitioners' claims the paper examined.[6]"

Russell.
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

[quote="Kate"]
"I tried to work out what craniosacral massage was all about but I couldn't make head nor tail of it" [quote]

Bravo, whoever it was who sent it.
sue and paul
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by sue and paul »

martyn94 wrote:
Kate wrote: "I tried to work out what craniosacral massage was all about but I couldn't make head nor tail of it"

Bravo, whoever it was who sent it.
Very witty :lol:
caroline postlethwaite
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by caroline postlethwaite »

It's actually a word I made up because I do massage & cranio sacral osteopathy! I didn't realize that I wasn't supposed to post this here so sorry if I've offended anyone. Is it possible to advertise on your site & if so how much would it cost?