Thank you Kate!

A place for new members to say a quick hello and introduce themselves.

Moderator: Moderators

LaineyTiffers
Rank 0
Rank 0

Thank you Kate!

Post by LaineyTiffers »

Hi there everyone! I was a member here back in 2009, but forgot my login!
Anyway, we have moved on from our villa rental days.....early retirement from midwifery meant a different plan! We treated ourselves to an elderly American rv to get more vacancies for our money. We have stayed in PO twice before ~ St Genis & Lluaro. Currently at a site in Latour Bas Elne & moving to Coulliuore this morning.

Named Amelie les Vins, if you should see our bus in the area over the next couple of weeks, please give us a wave? Look forward to chatting! And a big thanks to Kate ~ the bott let me in today lol! :lol:
Amelie les Vins
LaineyTiffers
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by LaineyTiffers »

Oh, and retirement has England us to rescue a couple of Basset hounds! 2 ladies called Nellie & Reggie! They are very much enjoying 6 weeks in paradise!
Amelie les Vins
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Admin »

Welcome Lainey and the Bassets! You have certainly brought the sunshine with you. Merci!
Have a great time in Amelie les Vins! :lol: :lol:
Nigel and Karen
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Nigel and Karen »

You haven't got a "Breaking Bad" thing going on!!
Robert Ferrieux
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Robert Ferrieux »

Welcome Nellie & Reggie......oh and Lainey too of course ! Well done for taking on two rescue dogs -- they'll return your love tenfold.
Helen
Santiago
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Santiago »

Somebody seems to be suffering from "word completion syndrome" on their portable internet device :lol:
Domaine Treloar - Vineyard and Winery - www.domainetreloar.com - 04 68 95 02 29
LaineyTiffers
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by LaineyTiffers »

Santiago wrote:Somebody seems to be suffering from "word completion syndrome" on their portable internet device :lol:
Oh yes! Wifi has been a tad intermittent in spite of a WiBe unit. Most surfing has been in near darkness or on my phone sans spectacles!

Sadly, we didn't do as much as we wanted to in PO. An exploding & severely blocked loo and an overheated engine put paid to our plans! We were dying to take Amelie les Vins to her namesake! Oh we'll, next time! We are now in the Camargue.
Amelie les Vins