Little England

Struggling to break through the language barrier? Maybe we can help. Heard, seen or said something that made you giggle? We'd love to hear about it.

Moderator: Moderators

Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Wind is arriving this weekend Carol and pretty violent by the sound of things for us by the coast. Have a good weekend.
Dylan
tia
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by tia »

I've watched a few of these episodes , do the english actually live like that? There was one episode about a bloke who flew a flag when he was there, wasn't sure if it was for real or just for tv. If they do really live like that it's no wonder some of the french think the english are right wierdos!
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

If they want to live like Brits and not integrate I really dont understand why they dont stay in Britain. Yes there are things that some of us all miss at times and search it out but then think why did we bother . Except, of course, the lovely north country black pudding we have had for tea today. I eat the french boudin noir but havent yet found one that is the same. I think he was genuine with his flag and really did think he was lord of the manor.
Dylan