a thought on....Passports, Driving Licences etc.

Open 24/7 Come in, relax and chat about issues relating to the P-O.

Moderator: Moderators

montgolfiere
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by montgolfiere »

still waiting.....
Allan
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Allan »

montgolfiere wrote:still waiting.....
I don't think any of us on this forum knows all your personal circumstances or indeed could be bothered to give you reasons to stay in the EU.

It may have escaped your attention but the press and the internet are jam-packed with arguments for and against staying. Why don't you read them instead of issuing ridiculous challenges to a small group on a forum.
montgolfiere
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by montgolfiere »

Allan wrote:
montgolfiere wrote:still waiting.....
I don't think any of us on this forum knows all your personal circumstances or indeed could be bothered to give you reasons to stay in the EU.

It may have escaped your attention but the press and the internet are jam-packed with arguments for and against staying. Why don't you read them instead of issuing ridiculous challenges to a small group on a forum.
Just waiting for some real arguments from the Brexouters instead of their normal. 'we' are scaremongering comments. Maybe you should read the previous comments in this thread.... Really importsant that the vote goes for a Stay.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Just Breaking: The High Court in the UK has ruled that expats abroad for more than 15 years CANNOT vote in the referendum...
Dylan
Lanark Lass
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Lanark Lass »

There will be an appeal
martyn94
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by martyn94 »

Lanark Lass wrote:There will be an appeal
If they are granted leave. But if they are, I imagine they will lose again. The High Court's reasoning, as reported, seemed entirely confident and reasonably convincing, at least to me. National Governments get a significant "margin of appreciation" on human rights claims, and I would have thought that this is well within it. I know that I'm in a minority on this