New Website

Open 24/7 Come in, relax and chat about issues relating to the P-O.

Moderator: Moderators

Marguerite & Steve
Rank 5
Rank 5

New Website

Post by Marguerite & Steve »

Hi Kate & Sue.....love the new website.easy to use, colourful. Great, well done. Xxx
Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change.
Life's too short to be anything... but happy.
Sue
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Sue »

Thanks Marguerite. I can't take any credit, the new site is down to Kate and her great design team. Glad you like it though.
Dylan
Kate
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Kate »

Thanks Marguerite. It's got a bit of a way to go - and I really miss the old one. I've spent 10 years living with and got to know it really well, so it's a bit like losing and old friend. But it had to become mobile friendly so here it is.
And Sue can take credit cos she took me shopping in Spain on the day of the changeover and kept me calm (and giggly).
Smiley G
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Smiley G »

i echo the congratulations on the layout and colourfulness of the new site, well done but am I being really stupid, Mrs Smiley G here and I'm told that's normal for me!!!
Is there still a headline list of news items somewhere or do you have to click and open every heading on the home page to see what's what and if there's anything new been added. On the old site there used to be a brief list of things running down on the right of the home page that you could open and read if it was of interest.

Thanks
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.